Creating A Meeting Space
- Getting Started With LearnBrite Multiuser 40% 40%
If you don’t have it open already, jump over to the LearnBrite Dashboard for a quick tour.
The first thing you’ll see after logging in will be the Worlds & Spaces that you’ve been invited to so far.
At the top of the screen, you’ll see links to help you move between the main areas of the dashboard.
For now, we want to focus on creating spaces, Worlds and Scenarios will be discussed at a later stage.
What exactly is a Space? Well a space is a customized 3D Location in which the Scenario will be played in.
So, let’s create a Space to turn on a visitable 3D location so our meeting participants have somewhere to go. First things first:
- Head over to the Spaces section of the dashboard by clicking Spaces in the main menu.
- Click the blue “+” icon to the right of your screen to bring up the Space creation interface (if you’re feeling a bit lazy, you can just click this link to create a new Space and skip to the next section).
3. Choose a Name and write a description (optional) for your Space, then choose one of the (Template) files from the drop-down list. If you’ve already made a Scenario before, that will also be on the list and you can choose to use that instead if you’d like.
4. Be sure to check the box next to “Virtual Meeting Room” so you enable multi-user, then Click the Save button.
You’ve just created your first 3D/VR-Ready multi-user meeting room! How Easy was that?
Not bad for just clicking around and filling in a couple of form fields, right?
But don’t stop now…
Let’s move onto the next lesson where you’ll visit the Space & learn the basics of 3D decorating.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this article!
Thanks for your feedback!